Breast or breast cancer is a malignant tumor that originates in breast cells. A malignant tumor is a group of cancer cells that can grow by invading the surrounding tissues and that can spread or metastasize to distant areas of the body. This disease occurs usually in women, but men can also suffer.
- Ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS):_is considered a non-invasive or pre-invasive breast cancer that is, the cells that cover the ducts have changed and look like cancer cells. The difference between DCIS and invasive cancer is that the cells have not spread through the walls of the ducts to the tissue surrounding the breast. Because it has not spread, this type of cancer cannot metastasize outside the breast.
- Invasive or ductal infiltrating carcinoma:_invasive or ductal infiltrating carcinoma is the most common type of breast cancer. This cancer begins in a milk duct of the breast. Penetrates through the canal wall and grows in the adipose tissue of the breast. At this point you may have the ability to spread to other parts of the body.
- Lobular Carcinoma Invasive or infiltrating:_starts in milk producing glands or lobules. This type of cancer can also spread to other parts of the body and may be more difficult to detect by mammogram than invasive ductal carcinoma.
1. Breast self-examination:
Make sure to do it eight days after you got your period, and in case your dont have your period anymore pick the same date every month.
2. Annual medical check:
After your twenties, make sure to have medical checks annually, not just the breast, but around (armpits and side back) ask your doctor about an unusual thing.
3. Specialized examinations:
Ultrasound: women over 35 years
Mammography: women older than 45 years.
Magnetic resonance: only when the doctor requests them.
To receive an oncology treatment, these guarantees are protected in Colombia by law 1384 of 2010 (Sandra Ceballos law), this INTEGRAL treatment must be:
- Appropriate and timely.
- Complemented with psycho-social support.
- Include all medications ordered by your treating doctor.
- Be except for co-payments, because cancer is a high-cost disease.
- Include palliative care treatments for pain control.
- In cases of urgency, they must be attended immediately.
Once initiated the treatment should not be interrupted for any administrative reason by the health service, public or private.
- Take care of your own health, exercising self-care activities.
- Provide accurate information about your health condition and treatments.
- Comply with the ordered treatments and care that your illness requires.
- Make rational use of the resources offered by health.
- Be informed of health services, institutions that provide services and timely comply with scheduled medical appointments.
- Treat staff members of health institutions with kindness and respect.
- Respect the privacy, religious beliefs of other patients and their families.
DE LOS CASOS SI SE DETECTA A TIEMPO.
SPANISH ASSOCIATION AGAINST CANCER - (AECC)
CANCER STATISTICS IN THE WORLD
- 18.1 million new cases of cancer.
- 9.6 million annual deaths.
- 13 million deaths are estimated for 2023.
- 1 in 5 men and 1 in 6 women develop cancer during their lifetime.
- 1 in 8 men and 1 in 11 women die.
CANCER IN COLOMBIA
- 101.893 new cases diagnosed every year.
- 46.057 deaths each year.
- First cause of death before the age 70.
- 96 people die every day due to this cause.
BREAST CANCER IN COLOMBIA
- First cause of illness and death in Colombian women.
- 13.380 new cases diagnosed per year.
- 3.700 deaths each year.
- Every last Thursday of every month in our office at 11:00am (Street 95 # 13-55 - office 304 / Bogotá.) puedes asistir a nuestra charla informativa ¿Qué es AMESE? en la cual puedes enterarte sobre cómo ayudar.Regístrate en el formulario del siguiente link.
- 💇 Ve a tu peluquería de confianza
- 💇 Sano, tinturado o con queratina
- 💇 Recógelo en colas o trenzas
- 💇 Cada cola o trenza mínimo 25 centímetros
- 💇 Limpio y seco al cortarlo
- 💇 Deposítalo en bolsa plástica
- 💵 Aporte mínimo $5.000 para elaboración peluca, puedes anexarlo en la bolsa con el pelo
- 📁 Copia cédula ciudadanía
- 💌 Envíalo a cualquier hora y día, por mensajería con tu operador de confianza con tus datos (nombre, teléfono, correo electrónico) y copia de la cédula a la portería de nuestras oficinas, o si prefieres, déjalo tú personalmente en la portería de nuestra ofi: Calle 95No.13-55 Ofi 304/Bogotá
📲 311 813 7860
Requirements to obtain a wig:
- $ 30,000 representing a donation.
- Medical document certifying your diagnosis.
- Copy of your ID.
- Any utility Bill.
This wig bank Works thanks to:
- Hair donor, to make a wig, is required 400 grams of hair, that is, at least 5 hair donors.
- Professional stylists, who manufacture and perform the maintenance of wigs.
- Patient, who with his donation of $ 30,000 benefits during the medical treatment, which in turn, can voluntarily return the wig when the treatment ends so that another patient who also requires it.
- AMESE, facilitates the processes so that (1) the patient improves their quality of life, (2) the hair donor is happy to make his contribution and (3) the stylists contribute their professional knowledge selflessly.
What it takes to make a wig:
- A minimum 400grs of hair that is equivalent to five donors.
- A hairdresser willing to make the wig especially for cancer patients.
Para mayor información contáctanos al PBX: (+571) 610 3912 during the working day, or write to us at: email@example.com.